Team Leader: Advance Gender Justice Programme in the Pacific
Vacancy Announcement No. 2012/09/4
Advancing Gender Justice in the Pacific Programme Consultant/Team Leader
UN Women Pacific SRO seeks the services of a qualified and experienced Consultant to develop the Advancing Gender Justice in the Pacific Programme document, based on desk review, consultations with key stakeholders, as well as raise funding for the programme.
Reporting to the Regional Programme Director, the Consultant/Team leader will work with the Regional Human Rights and Programme Advisor to:-
- Develop the component of the Advancing Women’s Political Participation programme component. Identify strategic entry points under the component for UN Women to link to the elections schedule for the Pacific in the next few years (ref Annex 1)
- Develop the Inclusive Planning and Gender Responsive Budgeting programme component;
- Guide the formulation of the Women, Peace and Security component of the programme;
- Lead and guide the development of the full programme document including logframe and budget;
- Conduct resource mobilization for the Advancing Gender Justice in the Pacific Programme
- Prepare the overarching Regional Programme Framework with priority country based project documents as Annexes for UN Women Programme Approval Committee (PAC).
How To Apply : To enable you with your application submission, the requirements for the position proposal can be downloaded from the following links:
- Advertisement - Team Leader: Advance Gender Justice Programme in the Pacific
- Full terms of reference and description of Position
Your Offer comprising of “technical proposal” and “financial proposal” in separate sealed envelopes should reach the address stated below no later than 10th October, 2012.
(Vacancy Announcement No. 2012/09/4): Advancing Gender Justice in the Pacific Programme Consultant/Team Leader
The Regional Programme Director
UN Women Pacific Sub-Regional Office
Level 3, Kadavu House
Phone : (679) 3301 178 / Fax : (679) 3301 654
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered and only candidates for whom there is further interest will be contacted.
Men and women candidates are encouraged to apply.